Healthy Land Webinars BTU-CENTER 2022
"INOCULATION: SYMBIOTIC N-FIXERS AND MYCORRHIZAE TO HELP REACH YIELD POTENTIAL".
Date and time: the 17th of February at 02:00 PM (CET)
Format: Zoom conference.
Terms of participation: free, registration is required
We invite you to the second Healthy Land Webinar by BTU-CENTER.
We will discuss how to help the plant to develop high yield, providing its seeds with the "assistance" of inoculants and mycorrhiza-forming microorganisms, and we will share the best practices of seed treatment with biologicals.
At the two-hour webinar, you will learn:
- What are the latest trends in the inoculants market?
- How to get even more nitrogen and yield from legumes?
- What should an effective inoculant be?
- What are the characteristics of good quality seeds?
- What can microorganisms give seeds?
- What is mycorrhiza, and why do plants need it?
- How large is potential yield increase due to inoculants and mycorrhiza?
- Economics of mycorrhiza and inoculants application.
- When mycorrhiza is most effective: which conditions and crops?
- Proven cases of increasing yields by up to 30% using microbial preparations.
- The most active participants will have an opportunity to test biological preparations of BTU-CENTER «free of charge» at an area of up to 10 hectares.
Webinar Program (CET)
- 02:00 - 02:20 p.m.
Dmytro Yakovenko, Head of International Department of BTU-CENTER.
- Trends in the global market of inoculants and mycorrhizae, the reasons for their popularity among farmers.
- 02:20-02:30 p.m. - Q&A
- 02:30 -03:00 p.m.
Oleksandr Ronsevych, Agronomist at international department.
- Symbiotic inoculants for legume crops: efficiency of action, methods of application and results of field trials.
- 03:00-03:10 p.m. - Q&A
- 03:10 -03:40 p.m.
Dmytro Chernenko, Agronomist at international department.
- What is mycorrhiza, and why do plants need it. The effect of using biopreparation, methods of application, and the effectiveness in the field.
- 03:40 - 03:50 p.m. - Q&A
- 03:50 - 04:00 p.m. - Summary
Register to the webinar now, and share this announcement with your colleagues and friends so that more people are able to use easy, effective and affordable solutions for yields increase!