Go to the section
biopreparation for green silage,haylage and grain mixtures ensilaging
1 l, 5 l, 10 l.
- perennial and yearling plants’ silage conservation;
- haylage conservation;
- conservation of pulp with ground corn grains.
- fodder quality enhancement;
- pathogenic microflora (butyric acid and acetic bacteria) development inhibition;
- fodder enrichment with group Â(Â2, Â6, Â12), Ñ, À vitamins;
- fodder nutrients preservation;
- cattle feeding costs cut;
- stored fodder despoilment (in upper layers) decrease.
Living cells of lacto acid bacteria and their metabolites (lactic acid).