The biopreparation for inoculation of seeds of legumes
- fixes the atmospheric nitrogen (in symbiosis with legumes) and transforms it into the accessible for plants form;
- synthesizes growth-stimulating substances (vitamins, phytohormones, etc);
- transforms soil phosphates that are difficult for plants to assimilate in easily assimilable form;
- improves seed quality and stimulates growth and development of legumes;
- contributes to the intensity of the processes of nodule formation, photosynthesis, phosphorus absorption from soil, development of an extensive root system;
- prevents the development of phytopathogenic microflora - pathogens of plant diseases due to the competitive dominance of nodule bacteria;
- increases content of protein, fats and B vitamins in plants.
Intended use and application:
for inoculation of seeds of legumes (soybeans, peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils)
Pre-sowing treatment of seeds is carried out on the day of sowing by mechanized or manual treatment of the crop seeds by mixing evenly the biopreparation with the seeds of legumes. Any standard equipment is used for seed treatment.
Treatment of seeds during sowing is carried out by band (local) fertilizing.
- UNDERHIZ is mixed in proportion of 10 l of UNDERHIZ and 0.2 l of Component 2.
- After opening the package, the biopreparation UNDERHIZ should be used during the day.
- The working solution is prepared on the day of treatment; if necessary, it is stored in a cool dark place for no more than 4 hours.
- Seed treatment is carried out in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight.
- The treated seeds are dried in the shade to a loose state and sown or stored in a premises protected from ultraviolet light.
- Sowing is carried out in moist soil.
The minimum temperature of the biopreparation application is 10 °C; the maximum temperature is 30 °C.
Recommended application rates in integrated and organic farming
Seed treatment, 1 t
Row fertilization when sowing, l/ha
Working solution, l/t
Working solution, l/ha
Soy, peas, chickpeas, beans, lentils
Shake the preparation before use!
The biopreparation UNDERHIZ can be used with other growth-stimulating and antimicrobial biopreparations, bioadhesives and micronutrients.
The preparation is not compatible in tank mixture with strong chemical protectants.
Seed treatment is carried out in the shade, avoiding direct sunlight.
To get the maximum effect from application of the biopreparation UNDERHIZ, you must adhere strictly to the recommendations on its application and storage!
- viable cells of nodule bacteria Bradyrhizobium japonicum, Rhizobium leguminosarum bv. viceae, Rhizobium leguminosarum bv phaseoli, Mezorhizobium ciceri, Sinorhizobium sp., which have a unique symbiotic relationship to legumes;
- active metabolites of microorganisms (vitamins, phytohormones, etc);
- components of the nutrient medium (microbial nutrition sources).
Total number of viable cells – 2.5x109 CFU/g.
- phosphorus mobilizing fungi: Penicillium bilal.
Store in a sealed package, in a dry dark place.
6 months at 4 °C to 10 °C or 3 months at 10 °C to 15 °C.
TU U 24.1-30165603-020:2010
* Due to the fact that the nodule bacteria are symbiotic to some kind of legumes, the composition of the biopreparation UNDERHIZ depends on the type of legumes, to the seeds of which it is planned to apply