For inoculation of seeds of soy, pea and other legumes
- fixes the atmospheric nitrogen (in symbiosis with legumes) and transforms it into the accessible for plants form;
- intensifies the process of nodulation;
- provides plants with growth-stimulating substances;
- increases content of protein;
- increases the crop yield;
- improves agrochemical and physical indicators of the soil.
Intended use and application:
For pre-sowing treatment of seeds of soy, pea and other legumes.
- Seeds are mixed with the preparation manually or in the planter.
- After opening the package, BIOINOCULANT-BTU-t should be used during the day.
- Seed treatment should be carried out in the shade or indoors on the day of sowing or the day before it.
- During the transportation seeds are covered with black film, tarpaulin or agrotextile.
- Avoid direct sunlight on BIOINOCULANT-BTU-t and treated seeds.
Application rates of BIOINOCULANT-BTU-t
Pea and other legumes
Viable cells of nodule bacteria:
- Bradyrhizobium japonicum, symbiotic to soybean, titer from 2.5õ109 CFU/g;
- Rhizobium leguminosarum symbiotic to peas, titer from 2.5õ109 CFU/g;
- other strains of nodule bacteria that are symbiotic to certain legumes;
- macro- and micronutrients, bacteria biologically active metabolites (vitamins, heteroauxin, gibberellins, etc.).
- filler - sterile peat
Store in a sealed package, in a dry dark place.
18 months at 4 °C to 10 °C or 12 months at 10 °C to 25 °C.