Go to the section
for plants protection against
lepidopterous pests’ larvae
State registration certificate A # 03135
- for flowers, vegetable and horticultural crops, agricultural, medicinal and parkland plants protection against more than 40 species of lepidopterous pests’ larvae at any stage of plant development.
- broad-spectrum, selective impact on pests;
- long-lasting effect;
- does not accumulate in soil and plants, which allows treatment 5 days before harvesting;
- compatible with biological and chemical growth promoters, pesticides, herbicides (by treatment mixture compounding);
- does not build up pests’ tolerance;
- does not kill useful entomophages;
- safe for people, animals, bees, soils, water reservoirs and environment.
Viable cells of Bacillus thuringiensis var.kurstaki bacteria, endospores and their biologically active metabolites: protein crystals, endotoxins.