bioinsecticide for house plants
protection against pests
State registration certificate A # 03134
for pests extermination: potato beetle and its larvae, mites, lepidopterous pests caterpillars (cabbage butterfly; cabbage, apple and fruit mole; cabbage owl-moth, fall webworm, pickleworm, cotton aphid, leaf rollers, silk worm, brown-tail moth, sod webworm, sawfly, aphid) on flowers, vegetable and horticultural crops during vegetation.
- broad- spectrum, selective impact on pests;
- long-lasting effect;
- does not accumulate in soil and plants, which allows treatment 5 days before harvesting;
- compatible with biological and chemical growth promoters, pesticides, herbicides (by treatment mixture compounding);
- does not build-up pests’ tolerance;
- safe for people, animals, bees, soils, water reservoirs and environment.
Viable Bacillus thuringiensis var.kurstaki bacteria, endospores and their biologically active metabolites: protein crystals (endotoxins) and thermoresistant beta-exotoxin.