Go to the section
biological product-insecticide to protect plants from pests
Appointment:to destroy spider mites on indoor cucumbers, Colorado potato beetle on potatoes. It is recommended to use against other pests on ornamental and agricultural crops of open and closed soil: aphids, thrips, whiteflies, scoops, fruit eaters, moths, leafhoppers, peduncles, etc. The biological product is used to control larvae of different ages and adult pests.
Mechanism of action:
- The biological action of the biological product is toxicogenic, based on the properties of the active ingredient of the drug Aversectin C, which is a specific natural neurotoxin that can irreversibly affect the nervous system of insect pests and mites.
- Penetrating into the body of the pest Aversectin C begins to act on the nervous system of the pest, causing its paralysis, after which the pest dies.
- The period between treatment with the drug and the first signs of its action: 1 - 3 days.
- Signs of action: slow movement, paralysis and death of pests.
- Mass death of pests occurs in 3 - 7 days.
- The duration of protective action, on average, is 14 days