Go to the section
State registration certificate A # 03133
- pre-planting seeds treatment of vegetable crops;
- vegetable and tree seedlings treatment prior to planting;
- root and foliar nutrition;
- protection against fungous and bacterial diseases;
- soil useful microflora recovery.
- uniform shoots emergence acceleration, seeds germinating capacity boost;
- plants protection against a wide range of disease agents without habituation effect;
- vegetable and tree seedlings survival rates increase;
- hiked resistance to adverse factors (drought, temperature fluctuations) and pesticides impact;
- balanced micro- and macro-elements rich nutrition of plants, phytohormones and vitamins supply;
- plants development improvement and ripening time cut;
- products chemical composition enhancement (nitrates content decrease; proteins, starch, carbohydrates and vitamins content increase);
- fruit palatability improvement;
- 10-30% crops yields increase;
- 15-30% mineral fertilizers, pesticides and microelement consumption cut;
- soil fertility enhancement.
- genuine nitrogen-fixing bacteria;
- broad-spectrum fungicide bacteria;
- phosphor- and potassium-mobilizing soil bacteria;
- other useful bacteria (lacto and symbiotic bacteria) and their active metabolites; phytohormones, vitamins, fungicides, amino acids, macro- and microelements.